Organizing a business meeting requires a lot of time and expenses, especially when traveling for these meetings. “3CX webmeeting” provides the feature of having meetings online without any plugin!
Start a 3CX WebMeeting immediately
To start a web meeting immediately, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Start a 3CX WebMeeting Now” tab which appears in the 3CX client’s dashboard.
2. You can start inviting participants by providing the corresponding name and email. Then click on the “Add” button.
3. Once all participants have been added to the list click on the “OK” button. An email will be automatically sent to all participants with the link to enter the web meeting.
4. You can also click on the “Link” icon next to the “Meeting Info” in the top right corner of your browser and the meeting link will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
5. You can then send the link to other participants.
Schedule a 3CX WebMeeting
The 3CX web client also allows you schedule a meeting for a later date and time. Here’s how to go about it:
1. From the 3CX client, click the “Conference” button, and select “Create 3CX WebMeeting.”
2. You can add participants by entering each participant’s name and email in the respective fields or by clicking on the “Add from phonebook” button to select contacts from your phonebook
3. When all participants are added, click “Next.”
4. On the “Meeting Info” screen, add the “Subject” of the web meeting and “Notes to participants.” These notes will be sent to the participants in the invitation email.
5. Schedule when the meeting will take place, along with the meeting’s duration. You can now press “Schedule.”
And there you can hold face-to-face meetings with your clients and hold presentations at your own convenience.